The NIFSE was established under government registrations Act, Nagpur and running training campus at Nara road jaripatka, Nagpur, over an area of 5 acres of land, four kms away from Nagpur Railway Station. All courses provided under National Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, are recognized by Ministry of Labour and Employment (Govt. of India), University Grant Commission, (Govt. of India), Technical Board and AICTE – UGC – DEC joint committee for Advance Courset, Degree Course, Post Graduate, Diploma Courses in Fire Safety, Industrial safety Engineering, and Security Management, where pupils can train themselves into excellent Fire Safety Engineers and Safety Officers.
Dr. Anand Bankar (Director)
- Researcher in Disaster and Crisis Management at Bhopal
- Ph.d (Fire & Safety)
- M.Sc in Environment Science
- Master in Safety Management
- B.Sc in Fire & Safety
- B.Tech in Architectural Engineering
- NEBOSH (UK)
- Advance Diploma in Industrial Safety Engineering (MSBTE)
- Advance Diploma in Fire and Industrial Environment Engineering (MSBTE)
- Advance Diploma in Industrial Fire and Security Management (MSBTE)
- Diploma in Fire Service Engineering (MSBTE)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- International Safety Management
Vission & Mission
NIFSE has only one Motto that is “WE LEARN TO SAVE” Life and Property from devastating Fire/Accident/Earth Quake/Natural Calamities etc. The objective of the institution is to educate students and people of the country. Fire the cause of human civilization and good friend of humanity, when it spreads in an uncontrolled becomes a vicious enemy resulting in heavy losses of properties and lives.
Demand & Scope
India is in the midst of rampant growth on all fronts and hence the overwhelming demand for skilled, professionally trained manpower to safeguard Industrial units in fields as diverse as Refineries, Heavy Engineering Manufactures, Automobile Manufactures, Textile, Airports, Ports, Building Industry, Power Sector, Telecom Sector. To state the facts the Fire Fighting Industry is worth Rs. 3000 corers annually.